WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK

Community Which Celebrates Your Differences Not Bans You For them

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome from Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cow_PATCH
Admin
Admin
cow_PATCH

Welcome from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome from Admin   Welcome from Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:13 am

Hello! I do hope your stay here will be a pleasant and wonderfully inspiring one!  If you need any help with this site don't hesitate to ask! I will be more than happy to assist.

MAD COW NETWORK is officially OPEN and RUNNING. Please join YOUR Community and let loose. If you plant a seed and love and care for it, overtime surely it must become a tree evenitually.

So I can't be the only dreamer with a vision in this internet world to unite people, and to want to celebrate their differences, and to encourage them to express themselves....I KNOW I am not the only one.

I have had reason to launch this community, its chat room, and more recently I have a renewed sense of willingness after having seen one of the best chat forums on the internet go down like the Titanic, all because it lost sight of its members as people, and just treated them like money bags. It has pretty much died, and its original vision with it.

This is not that place. This never will be. This does not wish to be like that place or any other place out there in existence. It wishes only to be individual, and with members who WANT to be here.

I just hope it can reflect the idea I have in my head, and aspire to be a uniquely wonderful and friendly community.

Love to you all.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://madcownetwork.board-directory.net/

Welcome from Admin
Page 1 of 1