WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK

Community Which Celebrates Your Differences Not Bans You For them

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin's Altar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cow_PATCH
Admin
Admin
cow_PATCH

Admin's Altar Empty
PostSubject: Admin's Altar   Admin's Altar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 am

WELCOME TO MY ALTAR. YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST COMMENTS IN HERE. DO NOT LEAVE COMPLAINTS-USE THE SUGGESTION FORUMS.

Great Mother,
Be with those as the snow falls, that they may feel warmth through the cold. Be my guide as I tread old ground and as I create this idea. 
I give thanks to the Gods for all I have, and I am forever grateful for family, friends. I give thanks for those, whose paths I have crossed with, aligned with and I thank you for those who have been in my life briefly, and those who have been alongside me for many years. I truly am a Lucky person, and I am honoured to know those I do. I am inspired by everything and everyone as always and shall ever continue to be so.

My thoughts fall to to those without homes in this weather, and to those less well off than I. Whatever their circumstances I am grateful for everything in my life, and I am reminded of this. I watch as my Daughter grows slowly into her own, and smile as her sense of Self evolves. May the Gods smile upon her and guide her, and keep her safe from harm.

I pray for tomorrow, that the day may be beautiful and filled with inspiration, and I pray that the night is peaceful and I take comfort that You are with me as I walk this, my path of Life. I pray thee blessed and bless you all,

So mote it be.
Back to top Go down
https://madcownetwork.board-directory.net/
cow_PATCH
Admin
Admin
cow_PATCH

Admin's Altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Altar   Admin's Altar I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Get busy living or get busy dying
By Kathleen Oakwood

I can hear the birds song,
In a world I feel I don't belong,
I can hear their sacred tune,
The Spring flowers open out in bloom,
I can feel the daytime air,
Blowing a wind through my hair,
Blood flowing in my veins,
Softly spittering glittery rains,
In a black and white colourless place,
Confusion etched upon every face,
Life-like individuals shoulder-hunched tread,
In an other-worldy trance as if they were dead,
This mundane existence where work and sleep,
With a low droning language from tongues speak,
What fun it is to twenty-four-seven all day,
And waiting for every next cheque they pay,
The life lived fast by many who never see it,
And it disappears slowly bit by bit,
To leave behind a dust that was once a human form.

Back to top Go down
https://madcownetwork.board-directory.net/

Admin's Altar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK :: YourSpace :: Personal Pages-
Jump to: