WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO MAD COW NETWORK

Community Which Celebrates Your Differences Not Bans You For them

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAD COW NETWORK Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cow_PATCH
Admin
Admin
cow_PATCH

MAD COW NETWORK Blog Empty
PostSubject: MAD COW NETWORK Blog   MAD COW NETWORK Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am

The Birth of An Idea

updated 06/09/2013

So I woke, and on my mind still fresh, was an idea. Birthed from the depths of darkness and ready to be born into the light. So it was on a cold January night that the idea of MADCOWNETWORK (originally 'poe tree' forums as you can see on the tab at the top of your screen) was born..and now, in September 2013 and it is ready to be opened officially.

This is a community project but more than anything it is about giving people what they want. And that is a place to come with a community spirit feel, which has entertainment value, a good experience, variety and freedom of expression. I hope I have got the balance right.

It aims to be a place where members can experience a larger range of community, including forums and it's own chat room. A place people can come to, in the internet world and perhaps they might throw their aprons on and kick off their suppressive shoes, to birth new ideas and be inspired by all around. 

It is an open house with a closed comartment for Private VIP members, though most of the Forums are open access all areas. With a guide recommended age of joining for ages 18 years+ it hopes to be a place where people will feel comfortable to discuss things, that on previous forums around the internet may have discouraged, for fear of upset and so there is an element of freedom of expression which will be openly encouraged, so long as it harms none. There are no written rules except one global expectation which is simply noted in classic rhyme, making it easier to remember;

"One Rule-RESPECT for All."

And so I built this social network of forums and set about filling it with information, in the hope that soon, it would attract many wonderful minds, and would later build a bustling inspired Community, where every person is counted and held unique and respected in importance; a place where they could all just "Be" as they are. Creative, Passionate, and free spirited People, emotional feeling beings who are willing to dig deep into their minds to grow Ideas, hopes and dreams.

A place aiming to be unlike any other on the internet; respectful, free, open to those of all backgrounds and abilities, where they can meet as often as they choose, as one community and where those of all faiths and status could meet on equal ground.

Maybe reflecting and influenced a little by my star sign; 'Taurus,' the community is also aptly named for the craziness of the internet world and those to be found in it, so called the MAD COW NETWORK, which welcomes you.

We hope you choose to take the journey with us, from its quiet beginnings to its Hopeful Future as a bustling Spirited Community, and so Our Journey begins............

Thank you for showing an interest in building community. Join us by registering, for participationof Our Moderated Forums and Chat room.

WELCOME.

Last edited by cow_PATCH on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://madcownetwork.board-directory.net/
cow_PATCH
Admin
Admin
cow_PATCH

MAD COW NETWORK Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD COW NETWORK Blog   MAD COW NETWORK Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 pm

I have added the VIP hidden forum and the debate section in member to member.
Also I have added larger, clearer text and altered the colours cheme slightly. I have one or two other additions to make, minor differences before I start putting in topics, sometime in the week but for now the basic forum itself is complete.

I am going to spend this week advertising the address, and I hope you'll all tell your friends about us too and encourage them to join.

My guess is the forum will be totally complete by the end of the month. That is my hope and aim, and after that I will do the hand over exchange and then it will be up to all of you.

I am tiring, and the last of my energy on the internet at least, has been channelled into this forum. It has been a wonderful journey but it is nearly time for me to withdraw. If there's one thing I can leave, as a permanent ongoing fixture, other than my writing, I hope is the seed I have planted which I would like to think will grow into a community.

You must all tend this garden. Nourish it, to make it grow, and then you must prune it to become what you want it to be. I am hopeful and positive that you will create something marvellous.

Love to you all, and thank you, each of you for inspiring me and teaching me so much. I will not forget the kindness people have shown and the dedication.

It has been an honour my friends.
cow_Patch.
Back to top Go down
https://madcownetwork.board-directory.net/

MAD COW NETWORK Blog
Page 1 of 1